Use this handy Violin Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning the violin each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
Violin teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, speciﬁc music assignments, and practice tracking.
Violin students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on the violin.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play the violin
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staﬀ paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staﬀ paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of violin lessons
Soon you’ll be the best violinist that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback
Paperback available at Amazon