Use this handy Trombone Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning the trombone each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
Trombone teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, speciﬁc music assignments, and practice tracking.
Trombone students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on the trombone.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play the trombone
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staﬀ paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staﬀ paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of trombone lessons
Soon you’ll be the best trombone player that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback/p>
Paperback available at Amazon