Use this handy Oboe Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning the oboe each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
Oboe teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, specific music assignments, and practice tracking.
Oboe students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on the oboe.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play the oboe
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staff paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staff paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of oboe lessons
Soon you'll be the best oboist that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback
Paperback available at Amazon