Use this handy Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning your instrument each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
Private music teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, speciﬁc music assignments, and practice tracking. Music students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on their instrument.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play any instrument
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staﬀ paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staﬀ paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of music lessons
Soon you’ll be the best musician that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback
Paperback is available at Amazon