Use this handy French Horn Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning the French horn each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
French Horn teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, speciﬁc music assignments, and practice tracking.
French Horn students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on the French horn.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play the French horn
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staﬀ paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staﬀ paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of French horn lessons
Soon you’ll be the best French horn player that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback
Paperback available at Amazon