Use this handy Flute Music Lesson Journal to set goals for learning the flute each week and keep track of progress. Goal-setting helps form good habits that make learning seem easy and natural.
Flute teachers can use this stylish private lesson journal to help students stay on task with progressive goals, specific music assignments, and practice tracking.
Flute students can use the pages to make a habit of practice on the flute.
- Set goals and challenges for the week
- Document the scales, exercises, and solos that are a vital part of learning how to play the flute
- Set required practice time and check the results
- Use the included staff paper for music theory exercises
- Jot down musical ideas on included music staff paper
You also get:
- A space for motivational stickers on each page
- Enough pages for one year of flute lessons
Soon you'll be the best flute player that you can be!
Retail pricing is $7.89 for Paperback
Paperback available at Amazon